Swimmin.Bikin.Runnin.

Swimmin.Bikin.Runnin.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Welcome to the blogging world...

WELL
After reading the blogs of many others and deciding that it may be a fun chance to get myself out there and consume my free time...I started a blog.
No promises, this may work out well or I may decide to shut things down in a couple weeks (or hours) but I might as well give a try.
First of all - this feels kind of strange for a couple of reasons
1. I do not know if anyone will read my wonderful messages
2. I have an unmatched talent for rambling
3. I do not want to inherit any friendly stalkers
4. My cat is digging his claws into my leg as I type
5. I don't know what else to write
Anyways, I am going to play around with the blog a bit and explore...hopefully find myself some fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment