Swimmin.Bikin.Runnin.

Swimmin.Bikin.Runnin.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Nothing to Update really...

Well the past couple of weeks have been rather uneventful since the race. I have been doing a fair bit of babysitting, plant sitting, house sitting, and overall general sitting. I feel so lazy!! It is time to get back to it. Summer days seem to stretch out for so long when there is not a full day of training ahead - but I have really been craving the training sessions that I do get!
Anyways, it has been semi rainy with some suprisingly sunny days...I have been doing alot of cooking with my spare time and I guarantee that no one can make recipes that compare to my muffins, bread, or energy bars!
I just wanted to congratulate the Junior Worlds team that was selected recently, I was disappointed to not be a part of it but I wish them all the best of luck.
READY to start the work needed to prepare for Canada Games!
NO MORE SITTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment