Swimmin.Bikin.Runnin.

Swimmin.Bikin.Runnin.

Monday, July 19, 2010

No Fun

It could have been the ducks in Pike Lake.
Or the residence at University of Saskatchewan.
Or the red-eye flight home from Saskatoon.
It could have been in the warm water at Mooney's Bay.
Or something that I ate.
We may never know. But it sucks.

On Wednesday night I woke up many times to burps and cramping. I was feeling pretty sick, but nothing seemed to come of it. Thursday morning, tired and still nauseous, I dragged my butt out of bed and off to the pool. You could say that I threw up just as I was walking from my car to the pool. I will tell you that I felt 100 times better afterwards. But the good feeling didn't last a very long time...

Once I got home I had no appetite and the burping was back. Pair that with gastrointestinal problems and you have a winning combination. So here I am, five days later, still sick. Feeling quite tired and weak.

I have done my best to stick with the BRATTY diet - bananas, rice, applesauce, tea, toast, and yogurt. No food is really appealing, but the bland stuff I can usually keep down.

So that has been my week. Hope that I make it to Magog...and that everyone else is doing okay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment